What makes Stainless Straight Bar
your best choice?
Younix is one of the few Companies in the world to include stainless steel in a variety of components and attachments. This 28 mm diameter Bar will never ever get rusted. The feeling of grabbing bare steel is far superior to putting your hands on a slippery rubber like the 95% of this kind of bars on the market.
Mainly used for biceps and triceps exercises, our straight bar mounts a double-bearing rotation system to eliminate wrist strain and forearm involvement. It all adds up to a smooth, friction-free, biomechanically enhanced exercise execution on every cable movement you perform.
Heavy & Steady
Unlike many competitor cable attachments, this bar is heavy enough to provide the stability you need when performing pushdowns and curls. The precision knurling on this revolving solid straight bar allows for a secure, comfortable grip.
Durability & Quality
The Straight bar is designed and manufactured in Italy. Made with the highest quality Italian components and hardware to ensure the most increased durability on the market. The swivel tab is laser cut and then tumbled to eliminate sharp edges. Checked, inspected and pre-mounted before shipping out.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our bench has a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Younix Stainless Straight Bar Specifications
- Manufactured: Italy
- Material: italian Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bare Knurled Stainless Steel
- Shaft Diameter size: 28 mm
- Length: 51 cm
- Height: 9,5 cm including the Tab for carabiner
- Mechanism: Bearings
- Set includes: 1x Straight Bar, 1 Carabiner
- Weight: 2,70 kg
- Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame. Normal wear and tears are not included in the warranty
- *Important: Lat pulldown machines from different manufacturers will vary in their level of resistance when unloaded. Therefore it is important that the Straingth bar attachment is always supported while changing the weight to prevent it from falling and causing injury.