What makes the Bracings
your best choice?
The bracings were initially created to transform an adjustable pulley into a stand alone Cable Tower where to train safely. Just mount a pair of Bracings sideways to column with 4x Younix Mega Bolts and then secure it to the floor.
Lat Machine - Low Row
The central unit of the Younix Lat & Row machine is the same you find on all our Selectorized Equipment. The Lat is an adjsutable pulley with seat and bracings. It is possible to transform your Cable Tower into a Lat & Row machine by ordering just the seat.
Durability & Quality
The Bracings are designed and manufactured in Italy. Made with the highest quality Italian components and hardware to ensure the most increased durability on the market. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount once it comes to your gym or home.
Compatible with any Younix Tower the new Younix Bracings give you unmatchable stability during your training and can be mounted on any single tower or Lat Machine. If you change your mind you can split the Cable Rack into two single Tower units to place anywhere in the gym.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our bench has a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Designed and Manufactured: Italy
- Frame Material: Italian Steel,
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Set includes: 2x Bracings, left & right.
- Hardware: 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Width: 65cm
- Height: 69.5cm
- Depth: 15.5cm
Weight: 20.30 Kg
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Product weight: 218kg
- Set includes: 1x Adjustable pulley, 8.8 certified bolts 24mm, nuts & washers
- Where can I mount them: on single Adjustable Pulley or Lat Machine
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General warranty: 3 years on the blocks, pulleys, plates, rods, bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the Cable Tower must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: The Rack is NOT included.