Your Plate Loaded Machine
Our trolley design secures and safe locks arms to your rack with no limitations for load capacity or standard rack functionality. The trolley contains 4x Teflon rolls to slide on your upright with no risk of scratches. The eight precision Italian bearings will guarantee very smooth and fast adjustments. Two aluminium covered knurled handles let you comfortably grab the trolley and fix it through the quick spring pin on the back.
Limitless training options
You can use the lever arms for incline bench presses, squats, deadlifts, pulls, shrugs, snatches, bent-over rows, lunges and much more. It performs like a Plate Loaded Machine with a huge difference: you can vary your training angle just by setting the trolley over your rack's 35 positions. Bilateral and unilateral movements. Dynamic or isometric, standing or seated. Your training options are limitless.
Hand positions & lever
The aluminium handles offer three hand positions – low, 45 degrees and high. Additionally, the handles innovative lever adjustability will allow you to bring the weight and the handles closer to the movable trolley or vice versa, increasing and decreasing the effort with the same plates loaded on the arms. Therefore 10 numbers are laser cut on the lever arms to find the ideal position for the handles.
Lever Rack has a lifetime warranty on the frame, three years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for two years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Lever Rack
The Lever Rack is manufactured with the highest quality Italian made components and hardware to ensure its most increased longevity. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount them on the rack.
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Each arm is made of our standard 80x80x3 mm tubing of the Rack/Rigs uprights. You can easily remove the handles through the red security pin and add the J-cup hook set directly on the lever arms, as if it was the main upright. This solution creates a modular option for all our attachments and accessories. You can keep on squatting or benching on your rack without any issue.
Lever Rack Specifications
- Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame material: Italian steel
- Handels material: Machined aluminium handles + polyethene insert
- Finish: Antimicrobial matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks - 80mm x 80mm x 3mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Set includes: 1x Basic Rack, 2x Complete Lever Arm, 2x Sandwich hook set with polyethene insert.
- Hardware: 24mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Footprint: 132x74cm
- Rack height: 241cm
- Rack width: 124cm
- Rack depth: 66cm
- Hole spacing: 55cm
- Positioning of the numbers on the Lever Arms: 10 laser-cut numbers for each lever arm
- Positioning of the numbers on the Racks uprights: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Length of the Lever Arms: 90cm
- Lever Arms load Capacity: 150kg per lever arm
- Rack load capacity: 1.500kg
- Product weight: 243kg
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the rack where you mount the arms on must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: Barbell and bumper plates are not included.