An never seen before trolley system with 12 longboard wheels vertically slides on the upright finding the right Training Angle to perform hundreds of exercises for all muscle groups. Unmatchable stability during the hardest exercises.
You can use the lever arms for incline bench presses, squats, deadlifts, pulls, shrugs, snatches, bent-over rows, lunges, and much more. Bilateral and unilateral movements. Dynamic or isometric, standing or seated. By adding Half Safety Bars on the arms you can change the leverage and perform more exercises.
Limitless Training Options
It performs like a Plate Loaded Machine with a huge difference: you can vary your training angle just by setting the trolley over your rack's 35 positions. Thanks to our modularity you can connect an infinite number of racks together.
Transform Your Training
This Kit can really transform the way you train your customers, offering a variety of exercises never seen before on a single machine so in a reduced footprint of just 132 x 66 cm. The return on investment on the Plate Loaded Rack beats most of the other equipment.
Lever Rack has a lifetime warranty on the frame, three years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for two years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Lever Rack
The Lever Rack is manufactured with the highest quality Italian made components and hardware to ensure its most increased longevity. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount them on the rack.
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Each arm is made of our standard 80x80x3 mm tubing of the Rack/Rigs uprights. You can easily remove the handles through the red security pin and add the J-cup hook set directly on the lever arms as if it was the main upright. This solution creates a modular option for all our attachments and accessories. You can keep on squatting or benching on your rack without any issue.
Lever Rack Specifications
Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame material: Italian steel
- Handels material: Machined aluminum handles + polyethylene insert
- Finish: Antimicrobial matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: 80 x 80 x 3 mm
- Set includes: 1x Basic Rack, 6x pin storages, 2x Complete Lever Arms, 2x Sandwich hook set with a polyethylene insert.
- Hardware: 24mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Footprint: 132x74cm
- Minimum Space Of Use: Height 270 x Depth 325 x Width 280 cm (you need around 9 square meters to use the Lever Rack in all its features including exercises with the bench and levers combined together)
- Rack height: 241cm
- Rack width: 124cm
- Rack depth: 66cm
- Hole spacing: 55cm
- Product weight: 215 kg
- Positioning of the numbers on the Lever Arms: 10 laser-cut numbers for each lever arm
- Positioning of the numbers on the Racks uprights: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Length of the Lever Arms: 90cm
- Lever Arms load Capacity: 150kg per lever arm
- Rack load capacity: 1.500kg
Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods, and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the rack where you mount the arms must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: Barbell and bumper plates are not included.