ADD EXTRA ACCESSORIES AT 20% OFF
What makes the Cable Rack
your best choice?
Limitless training options
We integrated our pulley system into our rack to give you limitless training options. Safely perform squats, press variations, pull-ups, unlimited cable work with different attachments and more, all on one machine.
Modular, simply shippable and all-inclusive training system can be customized and fit to almost any room or application.
Our uprights four-face hole construction is the base of the Cable Rack's modularity that allows you to add extra components. Add more attachments,
combine more Cable Racks in a row or build back-to-back and get the look & feel of the best University or Sport Performance Gym.
Regulations & settings
The single handle pulley assembly features a 160-degree swivel and can be quickly set up high or low through the 35 holes depending on the workout, utilizing the knurled aluminium adjustment handle.
With Polyethylene internal pads, you can easily move the swivel up and down without damaging the uprights.
The Cable Rack has a footprint of just 132 x 74 cm, and it's engineered for both a personal home gym or for the use of multiple athletes in a larger training facility. With
a net pulling weight of 60kg per side, this machine can accommodate athletes of any height and size.
Our cable rack has a lifetime warranty on the frame and 3 years on the blocks, pulleys, plates, rods, bearings. Plastics and cable are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Cable Rack
Paint & detail
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Achieve results safely
Thanks to the advanced biomechanics, the Cable Rack allows you to perform explosive exercises focused on optimizing strength and increasing power and speed. Each weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This is called ascending resistance, and it allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power.
The Cable Rack is fully compatible to all our accessories and is fully compatible with all our racks and rigs. You can easily bolt more racks together or create your own arrangement of the training layout and decide where to mount Pulleys. Options are limitless.
Performance Cable Rack Specifications
- Manufactured: Italy
- Material: Italian Steel, machined aluminium pulleys + polyethylene sliding inserts
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Width: 124cm
- Height: 241cm
- Depth: 66cm
- Tubing size: 80 x 80cm
- Tubing Thickness: 3mm
- Foot-print: 132x74cm
- Pulling Ratio: 1:1 - Pull 10 Kg/ Lift 10 Kg
- Net Pulling Weight: 60 Kg on each side
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Pull-up bar diameter: 33mm
- Product weight: 473kg
- Rack load capacity: 1500kg
- Bar hook set: Sandwich hook set with polyethylene insert
- Set includes: 1x rack, 2x cable system, multi-grip pullup
bar, storage pins, 8.8 certified bolts 24mm, nuts & washers.
Barbell, bumper plates, benches and skid plates are not included and need to be purchased separately.
- optional Dyneema cable to be ordered separately
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General warranty: 3 years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the entire system must be bolted securely to the floor.