What makes Younix Ground Mine
your best choice?
Design & Shape
Ground Mine is designed in a way that it creates movement patterns that straddle the line between free weights and machines. It is made by a sensational pivoting 10mm thick sleeve that will hold the bar in place and can be easily attached to our Rigs and Racks.
You can use Ground Mine for progression or regression for movements covering all three planes of motion. Or you can use it as a stand alone full body workout.
When performed with control and with the right load the Ground Mine exercises are a safe and effective way to build foundational strength.
VERTICAL PRESS ALTERNATIVE
This setup allows a barbell to be swinging through the air at an arc that allows pressing at an angle that is not completely vertical. For those who lack the shoulder flexion ROM, and can't go fully overhead, using the Ground Mine attachment is a great adjustment.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our Ground Mine has a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Money Back Guarantee
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
Younix Ground Mine Specifications
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Plate thickness: 10mm
- Barbell hole: 51 mm, ready to host any kind of olympic barbell
- Hardware: 24 mm 8.8 Certified Bolts, Nuts & Washers
- Available heights: Can be mounted on any of Younix uprights at any height
- Inner and outer diameter: 50mm Inner diameter / 65mm outer diameter
- Length: 25cm
- Standard modularity: Younix Rigs & Racks or on 80 x 80 mm tubing with 26 mm hole
- Set includes: 1x Ground Mine, Hardware
- Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame