What makes Younix Dip Horns 2.0
your best choice?
Design & Shape
Each Dip horn is made of the same steel that we use for our rigs and racks to maintain same quality construction and powder coating finishing. 50x70 tubing with welded joints and a lock-in anchoring system will maintain max stability throughout a workout.
One size fit all
The two comfort-grip handles measure 48mm in diameter and are set at an angle to allow a greater variety of grip width options. It can be easily mounted at a user’s preferred height and stowed away afterward.
The plastic insert in the brackets will protect the upright from scratch. Easy and fast set up. We have added rubber pipes on the handle to avoid slipping and get an extra grip.
The kit comes with our special hand-screwed bolts where no key is required. Both u-shaped flanges of the Dip can be attached to the upright. Just secure it by a simple hand twist. Choose the ideal height of the Dip by entering it into any hole of the upright.
Our Dip Horns 2.0 have a lifetime warranty on the frame while wear and tears are not included in the LT formula.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
3 Reasons you should get Dip Horns 2.0
Instant set up
Dip Horns can be easily adjusted to match the height requirements of any given athlete or workout.
The two grip handles are set at an angle to allow a greater variety of grip width options.
Dip horns are certified by TUV Rheinland for stationary equipment and tested over 500 kg.
Dip Horns Specifications
- Material: Italian Steel
- Inner material: Polyethylene in the bracket to prevent wear and tear on the upright.
- Finish: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks or to 80 x 80 mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Set includes: 1x Dip Horns, 1x Safety bolt
- Height: 25cm
- Width: 70cm
- Length: 68,5cm
- Load Capacity: 500kg
- Weight: 12 kg
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- Inner material warranty: 2 Years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tears are not covered by the warranty.