What makes Younix Basic Rig
your best choice?
Design in Italy
Our Rigs were designed and engineered in Italy with importance to detail, usage efficiency and customization in mind. Choose the optimal Rig for your gym with unlimited options and ready to be expanded when your business grows.
Wow effect by quality
Combination of the oversized materials, matt wrinkle powder coated finish, laser-cut marked holes, and robot welds will create a “WOW” effect for anyone stepping into your gym. Uprights and beams are made of 80 x 80mm and are 4mm thick. We use the 24mm bolts for even greater support and an enhanced look. All this gives our rig a crazy look, unmatched stability and strength that will last forever.
The right Rig needs to be strong enough to support the weight your clients and athletes will be lifting 5 or 10 years from now. Our Rigs meet the TUV Rheinland standards: the general safety requirements and test methods for stationary training equipment. Racking a bar with 1.500kg on each of our rack modules or hanging 375kg on each pull up bar is really not an issue.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our Rigs are no exception. Welcome to Younix.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
3 Reasons you should buy a Basic Rig
Whether you are looking to build strength, increase muscle size, increase work capacity or improve your mobility, the Rig gives you unlimited options to do different exercises and use different equipment like barbells, rings and bands.
This is a multi-purpose Rig that will satisfy the needs of different users. From strength training to callisthenics, this Rig covers it all. And with the line of our compatible attachments you get unlimited exercises options.
A performance gym needs a reliable Rig that can handle infinite weight on the racks and unlimited abuse on the pull-up bar. When you have clients hanging on bars you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them. Ever!
Basic Line Features & Dimensions
Basic Line Specifications
- Designed: Italy
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Upright Size: 80mm x 80mm
- Upright Steel Thickness: 4mm
- Upright Hole Spacing: 55mm
- Upright Numbers Positioning: 40 Laser-cut keyhole pattern
- Barbell Hook Set: Sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Load Capacity: 1500kg/Rack
- Pull Up Bar Diameter: 32mm
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: 5 years against manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tears.
- Warnings: The rig must be bolted to the floor. The rig can be used out-door only if protected by a roof.