What makes Younix Pro Rig
your best choice?
Wow effect by quality
Combination of the oversized materials, matt wrinkle powder coated finish, laser-cut marked holes and robot welds will create a “WOW” effect to each person that will step into your gym. Uprights and beams are made of 80mm x 80mm and 4mm thick. Additionally to the massive upright we use the 24mm bolts for even greater support and monster look.
Got stronger? No problem
The right Rig needs to be strong enough to support the weight your clients and athletes will be lifting 5 or 10 years from now. Our Rigs meet the TUV Reinland standards: the general safety requirements and test methods for stationary training equipment. Racking a bar with 1.500kg on each of our rack modules or hanging 375kg on each pull up bar is really not an issue.
Forty laser-cut keyholes pattern along the side of each upright makes our rigs compatible with different attachments (wall ball targets, dips attachment, ground mine etc.) which makes this a unique and most versatile piece of equipment in your gym.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our Pro Rigs are no exception. Welcome to Younix.
Money Back Guarantee
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
3 Reasons you should buy Younix Pro Rig
Whether you are looking to build strength, increase muscle size, increase work capacity or improve your mobility, the Rig gives you unlimited options to do different exercises and use different equipment like barbells, rings and bands.
This is a multi-purpose Rig that will satisfy the needs of different users. From strength training to calisthenics, this Rig covers it all. And with the line of our compatible attachments you get unlimited exercises options.
A performance gym needs a reliable Rig that will stand out and can handle infinite weight on the racks and unlimited abuse on the pull up bar. When you have clients hanging on bars you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them. Ever!
Pro Line Features & Dimensions
PRO Line Specifications
- Designed: Italy
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Matt wrinkle black powder coated
- Upright Size: 80mm x 80mm
- Upright Steel Thickness: 4mm
- Upright Hole Spacing: 55mm
- Upright Numbers Positioning: 40 Laser-cut keyhole pattern
- Barbell Hook Set: Sandwich hook set with polyethylene insert
- Load Capacity: 1500kg/Rack
- Pull Up Bar Diameter: 32mm
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General Warranty: 5 years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tears are not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: The rig must be bolted to the floor. The rig can be used out-door only if protected by a roof.