What makes the Swedish Ladder
your best choice?
Swedish Ladder & Lever Rack
The Swedish ladder is part of the modular components of the Younix System. It can be mounted inside the 108cm wide space, therefore inside any Rack like the Lever Rack where it helps you complete your Bodyweight & Stretching training.
Swedish Ladder & Back-To-Back Rack
The Swedish ladder is part of the modular components of the Younix System. It can be mounted inside the 108cm wide space, therefore inside any Rack even the more complex Back-To-Back Rack where it helps you complete your Bodyweight & Stretching training.
Birchwood dowels have a 38mm diameter and can bear the weight of two people at a time on a single dowel. It comes with two lateral metal plates with sockets where to insert the rungs. The first dowel starts 16cm from the ground, the second rung is 20cm above the first and the rest are spaced 15cm in the center.
The ladder’s benefits have recently been embraced by trainers working with everyone from martial artists to powerlifters, and it's shown great benefits for mobility, rehab, and prehab work. Pound for pound, it’s hard to find a more versatile piece of equipment.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our bench has a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
Swedish Ladder Specifications
- Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame material: Italian steel
- Metal Finish: Antimicrobial matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Type of wood: Birch
- Wood finish: Transparent paint
- Set includes: 2x side plates, 15 dowels
- Hardware: 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Height: 192,5 cm
- Width: 108 cm
- Depth: 6 cm
- Weight: 26,55 kg
- Dowels diameter: 38 mm
- Dowels disposal: 1st dowel at 16 cm from the ground; 2nd dowel at 20 cm from the second; the rest of the dowels are spaced 15 cm on center.
Maximum user load: 120 kg centrally on a single dowel
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Product weight: 218kg
- Set includes: 1x Adjustable pulley, 8.8 certified bolts 24mm, nuts & washers
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the wood. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear..
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the Swedish ladder must be mounted and secured on racks. Never use the ladder alone.
- Attention: The Rack is NOT included.