What makes Younix Skill Bar
your best choice?
Designed in Italy, the 10KG Skill Bar is our beginner’s technique barbell manufactured with the same quality and precision as all our standard competition bars.
The special diamond knurling process will gives you a safe and positive grip for maximum control. The 1,2 mm pattern won’t shred up your hands.
Two Needle Precision German Bearings will give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover to develop and learn good technique and avoiding wrist stress.
We know. It is hard to find a technique barbell that can stand the test of time. The Younix Skill Bar had passed all our rigorous tests. We provide lifetime warranty against evidence of change in positioning, loosening, bending and cracking of any components of our bar.
Money Back Guarantee
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should have it
Buy cheap, buy twice! The Younix skill bar was designed by professionals and engineered to last forever. If anything happens just contact us and we will send you a new bar, no questions asked. It’s that simple.
Get a multi-purpose bar that will satisfy the needs of different users. Our bar is made for both the Olympic lifts and the big three as it performs well for both. Yes, we know how awesome that is. We’ve got you.
Safety & Reliability
A performance gym needs a reliable bar that can handle infinite drops and abuse and can still maintain its original shape. When you place a bar into a client’s hands you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them.
Younix Olympic Bar 10kg Specifications
- Bar type:
- Bar use: for beginners of Weightlifting, Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Multipurpose
- Bar weight: 10kg
- Bar length: 170 cm
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 17 cm
- Diameter: mm
- Knurl: Multi
- Tensile strength: 216,000 PSI
- Shaft coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve design: Snap ring
- Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid the rust clean the chalk out of the knurling on a daily basis.