What makes Younix Pro Rack
your best choice?
Over sized steel
Oversized is the key word to best describe our working method. A bolt-together design come from a strict selection of the steel for uprights and beams which are made of 80 x 80 x 4 mm thickness and 24 mm bolts to meet the high demands of the best professional training facilities and gyms around the world.
Laser cutting technology
Each piece of the rack is cut by laser technology to achieve the best accuracy and precision. This allows you to mount the rack faster than any other manufacturer, read the reference numbers on the uprights to adjust your hooks, gives a feeling of smoothness on the iron surface to avoid scratching your hands.
Robot welding technology
Each welding is made by robots to ensure your safety and the carrying capacity of each single component of the rack. This technology increases accuracy and repeatability. Our factories have qualified welders supported by a WPS certificate (Welding Procedure Specifications). Ready to bear the most severe and intense workouts with 1.500kg tested hooks.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our racks have lifetime warranty on the frame. Welcome to Younix.
Money Back Guarantee
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get Younix Pro Rack
Our racks are certified by TUV Rheinland, Germany. They are tested in order to comply with the latest products safety regulations (EN- ISO 20957-1, EN-ISO 957-2 and EN- ISO 957-4). Focus on your training and let us take care about equipment.
The racks have the same steel tubing and holes distribution as our rigs. You can easily bold two or more racks together with any of the long beams. They are compatible with different attachments like wall ball targets, dips attachment, ground mine etc. You can even combine racks with our rigs.
We have found the right formula for the surface of the single parts of the rack. This has helped us create an extraordinary grip feeling. The 80-micron thickness guarantees a high resistance to scratches while the automated process of the painting guarantees the same uniformity of paint at any point of our products.
Pro Rack Specifications
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: 80x80mm
- Tubing Thickness: 4mm
- Hole spacing: 55mm
- Positioning of the numbers: 40 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Pull up bar diameter: 32mm
- Height: 271cm
- Width: 124cm
- Depth: 124cm
- Foot-print: 132x132cm
- Set includes: 1x Pro Rack, 1x Hookset, 2x Heavy duty wrenches, Instructions
- Modularity: This Rack can be mounted together with one or more racks or extended with infinitive extension. Ask for a custom quote.
- Bar hook set: Sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Hardware: 24mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Load capacity: 1500kg one each rack
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: 5 Years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tears are not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Rack needs to be bolted to the floor. The rack can be used outdoor only if protected by a roof. Image above includes optional accessories that are sold separately.
- ATTENTION: storage pins, safety straps, barbell and bumper plates are not included.