What makes Younix Performance Bar
your best choice?
The right elasticity
190,000 PSI steel is ideal to help you lift much more weight during different training programs. Elastic enough to perform all your ballistic Olympic lifts while stiff enough to feel the bar during dynamic movements like powerlifting or conventional lifting.
Firm, non-abrasive grip
The bar has Dual Knurl Mark to respect IWF and IPF specifications. We removed the central knurl to avoid scraping your chest during high reps and refined the knurling to have a great grip on all weightlifting activities.
No Rust Finishing
No other finishing on the planet can beat the Hard Chrome. Whatever people say, it features the best protection against rust, sweat, and chalk.
Smooth & safe spin
The right mix of Needle Precision Bearings and Bushings will give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover at maximum loads. Avoid wrist stress and increase the possibility to catch the bar during the Olympic lifts.
Three years warranty covers changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should have it
Buy cheap, buy twice! The Younix bar was designed by professionals and engineered to last forever. If anything happens, just contact us, and we will send you a new bar, no questions asked. It’s that simple.
Get a multi-purpose bar that will satisfy the needs of different users. Our bar is made for both the Olympic lifts and the big three as it performs well for both. Yes, we know how awesome that is. We’ve got you.
Safety & Reliability
A performance gym needs a reliable bar that can handle infinite drops and abuse and maintain its original shape. When you place a bar into a client’s hands, you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them.
Younix Performance Bar 15kg Specifications
- Bar type: Women's bar
- Bar use: Weightlifting, Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Multipurpose
- Bar weight: 15kg
- Bar length: 200cm
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 33cm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Bushings/Bearings: Bearings and Bushings
- Set includes: 1x 15kg Olympic bar
- Knurl: Multi
- Shaft coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve design: Snap ring
- Tensile strength: 190,00 PSI
- 3-years Warranty: covers changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid the rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling daily.