What makes Younix Open Trap Bar 2.0
your best choice?
Designed and manufactured in Italy from the most excellent materials with our attention to details, the bar features a strong open-side frame construction made of matt black powder-coated steel with two neutral grip handles, giving the options of pulling from two different heights. Both sets of knurled, parallel handles measure 30mm in diameter and are spaced 63,5 cm on centre.
Why the open side?
It will maximize the number of movements you can do with the trap bar, accouching a broad range of lifting and training possibilities. Safely perform deadlifts, trap shrugs, lunge variations, single-leg squats, box step-ups, loaded carries, Zercher squats, Zercher deadlifts and many more “outside the box” movements.
Less stress on the spine
Because you can step "inside" the bar (central load), the horizontal axis shortens and significantly reduces the amount of force on the spine. The neutral - heigh or low - grip, leads to a more upright torso position, allowing your hips to sit lower. It also allows the knees to move more forward without scraping your shins at the bottom of the deadlift. With this optimal position for deadlifting, you will reduce the back injury risk and boost your results.
Not only are the movements performed with the trap bar more safer than compared to the straight bar, but they are also more effective for developing maximum power. Since power is a measure of an object’s force times its velocity, this means that the movements performed with trap bar will allow you to lift more weight, over a greater distance much faster.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our trap bar has a lifetime warranty on the frame. Wear and tear is not included in the LT formula.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should have it
Easy loading system
The bar rests on strong feet that raise the sleeves off the ground for easy loading and unloading the plates. It gives you also the possibility to lift the bar from the ground Zecher style.
Better for beginners
Getting into a good deadlift position with a straight bar can be a huge challenge for many. With the trap bar, you will train your clients around lower back injuries they might face and develop a hip hinge program for beginners without risking an injury.
It adds various exercises for functional strength training, maximizing the number of things you can do with one bar. This is also one of the main reasons that numerous soccer, NFL and NBA sports teams have included it into their programming. What are you waiting for?
Younix Open Trap Bar Specifications
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt Wrinkle Black Powder Coated
- Bar width: 66cm
- Bar Overall length: 195cm
- Floor to Center of Handle: 23cm
- Distance between Handles: 63cm
- Bar weight: 20Kg
- Loadable sleeve length: 40cm
- Handles Diameter: 32mm
- Sleeves Diameter: 49.9mm
- Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon.
- Maintenance: To avoid the rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling immediately after use. Clean the surfaces on frames and tubes from dust and dirt daily.
- Additional information: The trap bar is for indoor use only.