Transform Your Rack Into Plate-Loaded Machine
An never seen before trolley system with 12 longboard wheels vertically slides on the upright finding the right Training Angle to perform hundreds of exercises for all muscle groups. The 24 precision Italian bearings will guarantee very smooth and fast adjustments.
Limitless Training Options
It performs like a Plate Loaded Machine with a huge difference: you can vary your training angle just by setting the trolley over your rack's 35 positions. Thanks to our modularity we can connect an infinite number of racks together.
You can use the lever arms for incline bench presses, squats, deadlifts, pulls, shrugs, snatches, bent-over rows, lunges and much more. Bilateral and unilateral movements. Dynamic or isometric, standing or seated. Adding Half Safety Bars on the arms you can change the leverage and perform more exercises.
Modularity & Compatibility
Compatible with any Younix Rigs & Racks the new Younix Plate Loaded Kit gives athletes the ability to quickly reconfigure a Rack for a wide range of different movements, without the need of a wrench or other tools.
Our Lever Arms have a lifetime warranty on the frame and 3 years on the spring pin, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Lever Arms
The Performance Lever Arms are made with the highest quality Italian made components and hardware to ensure its most increased longevity. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount them on the rack.
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Each arm is made of our standard 80x80x3 mm tubing of the Rack/Rigs uprights. You can easily remove the handles through the red security pin and add the J-cup hook set directly on the lever arms, as if it was the main upright. This solution creates a modular option for all our attachments and accessories. You can keep on squatting or benching on your rack without any issue.
Performance Lever Arms Specifications
Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame material: Italian steel
- Handels material: Machined aluminium handles + polyethene insert
- Finish: Antimicrobial matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks - 80mm x 80mm x 3mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Hardware: 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Set includes: 2x Complete Lever Arm with 1x pair of handles and storage pins
- Lever height: 101 cm
- Lever width: 76 cm
- Lever depth: 35 cm
- Hole spacing: 55 mm
- Product weight: 48,90 kg
- Hole spacing: 55cm
Positioning of the numbers: 10 laser-cut numbers for each lever arm
- Length: 90cm
- Load Capacity: 150kg per lever arm
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the rack where you mount the arms on must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: Barbell and bumper plates are not included.