What makes the Lat & Row
your best choice?
2-in-1 Machine Fit All
A super-duty oversized seated lat pull/low row machine with an unbreakable 120 kg selectorized weight stack, bicycle-style seat, adjustable thigh roller pads and knurled foot pegs with 7 height positions each will accommodate athletes up to 210cm tall.
Consistent Weight Ratio
A dual connection point cable system keeps the weight ratio consistent. The weight you select is the weight you pull, 120kg = 120kg net! Unlike other machines that used a one cable system that increase the load ratio and make the weight feel lighter.
Durability & Quality
The Lat & Row Machine is designed and manufactured in Italy. Premium upholstery, machined aluminum pulleys, numbered uprights, and branded logo/color options. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected, and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount.
Power & Speed
The weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for adjustment of the elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power. Perform explosive exercises to increase power and speed.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our bench has a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Lat&Row
Paint & detail
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Limitless training options
The different possible settings make this piece of equipment suitable to satisfy specific protocols and training programs for sports preparation, even at a high level. Also ideal for rehab, the pulley is the perfect solution for a wide range of users.
Grow your business
The Adjustable Pulley is here to stay. More and more people are seeing great results and are looking for this unique training solution. This machine takes up very little floor space, making it ideal for personal and rehabilitation studios as well as for any strength & conditioning gym..
Lat & Row Specifications
Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame Material: Italian Steel
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks - 80 x 80 x 3 mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Set includes: 1x Lat machine / Low Row Rack, 2x bracings, 1x Lat Bar, 1x rubber handle.
- Hardware: 24 mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Minimum Space Of Use: Height 246 x Depth 340 x Width 150 cm (you need around 5 square meters to use the Lat & Row in all its features including low row with full extended foot plate considering a 200cm tall man)
- Height: 246 cm
- Width: 150 cm
- Depth: 145 cm
- Product weight: 290 kg
Footprint: 150 x 145 cm (including upright base)
- Pulling Ratio: 1:1 - Pull 10 Kg / Lift 10 Kg
- Net Pulling Weight: 120 Kg
Product weight: 290kg
Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the Cable Tower must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: Barbell, bumper plates, and accessories are not included.