What makes Younix Heavy Duty Large Rack Jacked
your best choice?
Lever Arms & Half Safety
You can use the lever arms for incline bench presses, squats, deadlifts, pulls, shrugs, snatches, bent-over rows, lunges and much more. Bilateral and unilateral movements. Dynamic or isometric, standing or seated. Adding Half Safety Bars on the arms you can change the leverage and perform more exercises.
Push & Pull
The Multi pull up Bar has got Seven different ways to pull. Train wide and narrow grips, as well as pronated, supinated, and neutral grip styles. Four different size spheres dramatically increase your grip strength. The Dip is probably the best tool for upper body compound exercises, now easier to adjust thanks to the new keyless attachment.
Band Pegs & Landmine
These simple pegs allow for the easy and secure attachment of bands for greater resistance during squats, deadlifts, bench pressing, etc. The Landmine, indeed, offers more than 100 exercises. An incredibly versatile tool to develop explosive power and rotational stability.
Get Your Gear Off The Floor
These all-purpose shelves are available and are perfect to store Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Med Balls, Bumpers, and more. They can bear 1.250 kg each as stated in our TUV Rheinland Certification. The Bars and the Multiuse hanger will let you have enough space to store all your equipment in one place.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our racks have a lifetime warranty on the frame. Welcome to Younix.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should buy Younix Heavy Duty Large Rack Jacked
TUV Rheinland, Germany certify our racks. They are tested to comply with the latest product safety regulations (EN- ISO 20957-1, EN-ISO 957-2, and EN- ISO 957-4). Focus on your training and let us take care of the equipment.
The racks have the same steel tubing and hole distribution as our rigs. You can easily bold two or more racks together with any of the long beams. They are compatible with different attachments like wall ball targets, dips attachments, ground mine etc. You can even combine racks with our rig.
We have found the right formula for the surface of the single parts of the rack. This has helped us create an extraordinary grip feeling. The 80-micron thickness guarantees high resistance to scratches while the automated process of the painting guarantees the same uniformity of paint at any point of our products.
Heavy Duty Large Rack Jacked Specifications
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: 80x80mm
- Tubing Thickness: 3mm
- Hole spacing: 55mm
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Pull up bar diameter: 33mm
- Height: 241cm
- Width: 124cm
- Depth: 182cm
- Foot-print: 132x190cm
Bar hook set: Sandwich hook set with polyethylene insert
Hardware: 24mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Load capacity: 1500kg one each rack
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: 5 Years against manufacturing defects. the warranty does not cover normal wear and tears
- Warnings: The rack must be bolted to the floor.
- What is included: 1x Rack Large, 1x Hook Set Pair, 4x Band Pegs, 2x Safety Straps, 1x Multi Pull up Bar, 1x Vertical 2 Bar Hager, 1x Multiuse Hanger, 6x Storage Pin Long, 2x Storage Pin Short, 1x DIp, 1x Flat Shelf, 1x Tube Shelf, 1x Half Safety, 1x Lever Arms pair, 1x Landmine.
- ATTENTION: Bar, Bumpers, Bench, bands, balls, and dumbbells are NOT included and need to be quoted separately