What makes Younix EZ Bar
your best choice?
Design & Shape
This speciality camber bar has a 28mm shaft exactly like your Olympic Bar, 3 different shaft angles, and a total length of 138 cm. The 49,9 mm sleeves are compatible with most standard Olympic plates but it is not rackable. We have used E-coating finish for the central shaft while hard chrome for the sleeves.
The curved shaft of the traditional Curl Bar has been trusted by experienced, beginner, and rehabbing athletes for years as a way to reduce strain on the wrists during high-rep workouts. We have added knurling even in the most central part to allow you a tighter grip during triceps extensions or barbell curls.
If you want to get the most bang for your buck in the gym, the EZ curl is your ticket to the gun show. The neutral grip allows you to maintain a more comfortable handle on the weight, and the shorter length of the bar is your best friend here. When you lower the weight to the bottom of the movement, you want a bar that is going to be stable and markedly less wobbly.
Durability & Quality
The EZ bar is made with the highest quality components and hardware to ensure the most increased durability on the market. Each part is CNC machinered, e-coated and hard chromed, brass bushings for a smooth rotation. checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out.
We give 5 year warranty against evidence of change in positioning, loosening, bending and cracking of any components of the bar. This bar shouldn’t be loaded more than 20kg and shouldn’t be dropped to the floor.
Money Back Guarantee
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Younix EZ Bar Specifications
- Bar type: EZ bar / Curl Bar
- Bar use: Multipurpose, Speciality
- Bar weight: 13,5 kg
- Bar length: 138 cm
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 28 cm
- Distance between sleeves: 80 cm
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Sleeve Diameter: 49,9 mm (ideal for any kind of Olympic Plates)
- Center Knurl: NO
- Mechanism: Brass Bushings
- Set includes: 1x EZ bar (no collars included)
- Knurl: Multi
- Shaft coating: Black E-coating
- Sleeve coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve design: Snap ring
- Tensile Strength: 110.000 PSI
- 5-years Warranty: covers changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid the rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling daily.