What makes Younix Dip Horns
your best choice?
Design & Shape
Each Dip horn is made of the same steel that we use for our rigs and racks to maintain same quality construction and powder coating finishing. 50x70 tubing with welded joints and a lock-in anchoring system will maintain max stability throughout a workout.
Dip Horns can be easily adjusted to match the height requirements of any given athlete or workout. This piece of equipment will perfectly match on each upright of our arsenal, both racks and rigs.
The plastic insert in the brackets will protect the upright from scratch. Easy and fast set up.
Our Dip Horns have a lifetime warranty on the frame while wear and tears are not included in the LT formula.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14-days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get Dip Horns
Instant set up
Dip Horns can be easily adjusted to match the height requirements of any given athlete or workout.
The two grip handles are set at an angle to allow a greater variety of grip width options.
Dip horns are certified by TUV Rheinland for stationary equipment and tested over 750 kg.
Dip Horns Specifications
- Designed: Italy
- Material: Steel
- Inner material: Polyethylene in the bracket to prevent wear and tear on the upright.
- Finish: Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks or to 80 x 80 mm tubing with 26 mm holes.
- Set includes: 1x Dip Horns, 1x Selection Pin
- Height: 25cm
- Width: 70cm
- Length: 68,5cm
- Load Capacity: 750kg
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- Inner material warranty: 2 Years against manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tears are not covered by the warranty.