What makes Back-To-Back Rack
your best choice?
Limitless training options
We have combined two racks back-to-back arranging a pulley side, and a lever side. This game-changer system helps you perform incline bench presses, squats, deadlifts, rack pulls, shrugs, snatches, bent-over rows, lunges and thousands of cable exercises all on 1,5 sqm. Bilateral, unilateral dynamic, variable or isometric movements. Standing or seated..
Limitless customizations & attachments
This configuration fully respects the Younix modular system. You can have Landmine, Half Safety, Wall Ball Target, more Storage Pins, and even extend this configuration to infinity. Connect more racks, more cables, and more levers in a row to get a unique look & feel, and the optimal training configuration for your needs.
Durability & quality
The Back-to-back Rack is designed and manufactured in Italy. Made with the highest quality Italian components and hardware to ensure the most increased durability on the market. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount once it comes to your gym or home.
Power & Speed
The weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for adjustment of the elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power. Perform explosive exercises to increase power and speed.
Our Back-To-Back Rack has a lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Back-To-Back Rack
Paint & detail
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Achieve results safely
Allow athletes to perform explosive movements with pulley and lever arms with much greater stability and control than usually with free weights. This offers superior safety for athletes moving large loads or when undergoing the rehabilitation process.
The Back-to-Back Rack is fully compatible to all our accessories and is fully compatible with all our racks and rigs. You can easily bolt more racks together or create your own arrangement of the training layout and decide where to mount Arms or Pulleys. Options are limitless.
Back-To-Back Rack Specifications
Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame Material: Italian Steel
- Handles material: Machined aluminum handles + polyethylene insert
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Set includes: 1x Basic Rack, 2x adjustable pulley, 6x pin storages, 2x Complete Lever Arms, 2x Sandwich hook set with polyethylene insert, 2x rubber handles
- Minimum Space Of Use: Height 270 x Depth 325 x Width 530 cm (you need around 17 square meters to use the Back-To-Back in all its features including exercises with the bench, levers, multiplanar, and sprint cable movements)
- Width: 124cm
- Height: 241cm
- Depth: 124cm
- Hole spacing: 55 mm
Tubing size: 80 x 80 x 3 mm
Hardware: 24 mm, 8.8 certified bolts, nuts & washers
- Foot-print: 132x132cm
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Positioning of the numbers on the Lever Arms: 10 laser-cut numbers for each lever arm
- Positioning of the numbers on the Adjustable Pulley: 35 laser-cut numbers
- Length of the Lever Arms: 90 cm
- Lever Arms load Capacity: 150 kg per lever arm
- Rack load capacity: 1.500 kg
- Pulling Ratio: 1:1 - Pull 10 Kg / Lift 10 Kg
- Net Pulling Weight: 60 Kg
- Product weight: 663 Kg
- Rack load capacity: 1500kg
- Bar hook set: Sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Set includes: 1x Back-to-back rack, 8.8 certified bolts 24mm, nuts & washers. Barbell, bumper plates, benches and skid plates are not included and need to be purchased separately.
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the entire system must be bolted securely to the floor.
- Attention: Barbell and bumper plates are not included.