What makes Younix Olympic Bar
your best choice?
Best Whip Ever
The right elasticity of the 216,000 PSI steel helps you lift much more weight during the heavy lifts. The robotic construction, along with a double c-clips closure, will make sure the sleeves stay on the bar forever.
The special diamond knurling process will give you a safe and positive grip for maximum control. The 1,2 mm pattern won’t shred up your hands.
Smooth Spin & Safety
Eight Needle Precision German Bearings will give you a quieter, smoother spin and a more reliable turnover at maximum loads. Avoid wrist stress and increase the possibility to catch the bar during the Olympic lifts.
No Rust Finishing
No other finishing on the planet can beat the Hard Chrome. It features the best protection against rust, sweat and chalk.
Official Lifting Specs
The bar has Dual Knurl Mark to respect IWF and IPF specifications. We removed the central knurl to avoid scraping your chest during high reps.
Is This Bar Good For Me?
This women’s bar weighs 15kg and is 200 cm long. It is 25 mm in diameter, much more suitable for female hands. It is the best choice for beginner, intermediate and advanced lifters.
We know. It is hard to find a barbell that can stand the test of time. The Younix Olympic Bar had passed all our rigorous tests. We provide lifetime warranty against evidence of change in positioning, loosening, bending and cracking of any components of our bar.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should have it
Buy cheap, buy twice! The Younix bar was designed by professionals and engineered to last forever. If anything happens, contact us, and we will send you a new bar, no questions asked. It’s that simple.
Get a multi-purpose bar that will satisfy the needs of different users. Our bar is made for both the Olympic lifts and the big three as it performs well for both. Yes, we know how awesome that is. We’ve got you.
Safety & Reliability
A performance gym needs a reliable bar that can handle infinite drops and abuse and maintain its original shape. When you place a bar into a client’s hands, you need to be 100% sure that it won’t fail them.
Younix Olympic Bar 15kg Specifications
- Bar type: Women's bar
- Bar use: Weightlifting, Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Multipurpose
- Bar weight: 15kg
- Bar length: 200cm
- Loadable sleeve length: 33cm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Bushings/Bearings: Bearings
- Set includes: 1x 15kg Olympic bar.
- Knurl: Multi
- Shaft coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve coating: Hard chrome
- Sleeve design: Snap ring
- Tensile strength: 216,00 PSI
- Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime against evidence of changes in position, loosening, bending or cracking of components. Normal wear and tear, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use and is not covered by the warranty.
- Warnings: Never store the bar loaded. Make sure that the bar is stored on non-abrasive material such as plastic, rubber or nylon. To avoid the rust, clean the chalk out of the knurling daily.