What makes Performance One-Side Cable Rack
your best choice?
Limitless training options
We combined our pulley system with our rack to give you limitless training options. Safely perform squats, press variations, pull-ups, cable work and more. It functions like a standard rack with sandwich j-cups to place your bar vertically over 35 positions. The cable system gives additional options for multiplanar training setting the handles at so many different heights as the bar.
The 4 faces-holes construction of our uprights is the basis of our modularity construction of the One-Side Cable Rack that allows you to add extra components any time you like. You can bolt more Racks in a row or back-to-back and get the look & feel of the best University and Sport Performance Gyms. Be ready to grow and expand your gym's training capacity.
Regulations & settings
The single handle pulley assembly features a 160-degree swivel and can be quickly set up high or low through the 35 holes depending on the workout, utilizing the knurled aluminium adjustment handle. With Polyurethane internal pad, you can easily move the swivel up and down without damaging the uprights.
The One-Side Cable Rack has a footprint of just 132 x 74 cm, and it's engineered for both a personal home gym or for the use of multiple athletes in a larger training facility. With a net pulling weight of 60kg, this machine can accommodate athletes of any height and size.
Our one-side cable rack has a lifetime warranty on the frame and 3 years on the blocks, pulleys, plates, rods, bearings. Plastics and cable are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the One-Side Cable Rack
Paint & detail
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Achieve results safely
Thanks to the advanced biomechanics, the One-Side Cable Rack allows you to perform explosive exercises focused on optimizing strength and increasing power and speed. Each weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This is called ascending resistance, and it allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power.
The One-Side Cable Rack is fully compatible to all our accessories and is fully compatible with all our racks and rigs. You can easily bolt more racks together or create your own arrangement of the training layout and decide where to mount Pulleys. Options are limitless.
Performance One-Side Cable Rack Specifications
- Manufactured: Italy
- Material: Italian Steel, machined aluminium pulleys + polyethene sliding inserts
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Width: 124cm
- Height: 241cm
- Depth: 66cm
- Tubing size: 80 x 80cm
- Tubing Thickness: 3mm
- Foot-print: 132x74cm
- Pulling Ratio: 1:1 - Pull 10 Kg / Lift 10 Kg
- Net Pulling Weight: 60 Kg
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Pull-up bar diameter: 33mm
- Product weight: 303kg
- Rack load capacity: 1500kg
- Bar hook set: Sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Set includes: 1x rack, 1x cable system, 8.8 certified bolts 24mm, nuts & washers. Barbell, bumper plates, benches and skid plates are not included and need to be purchased separately.
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame.
- General warranty: 3 years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the entire system must be bolted securely to the floor.