What makes Double Pulley/Arms Rack
your best choice?
Limitless training options
By positioning two racks in one line with the lever arms and pulley system, you will gain access to limitless training options withing 4mx1m layout. Perform incline bench presses, squats, deadlifts, rack pulls, shrugs, snatches, bent-over rows, lunges and thousands of cable exercises. A plate loaded machine + double pulley system for bilateral and unilateral movements. Perform dynamic, variable or isometric movements. Standing or seated. Your training options are limitless.
Limitless customizations & attachments
This configuration fully respects the Younix modular system. You can attach attachments like ground mine, half safety, wall ball target, more storage pins, and even extend this configuration to infinity. Connect more racks, more cables, more levers in a row to get a unique look & feel, and the optimal training configuration for your needs.
Durability & quality
The Double Pulley/Arms Rack is designed and manufactured in Italy. Made with the highest quality Italian components and hardware to ensure the most increased durability on the market. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount once it comes to your gym or home.
Power & Speed
The weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for adjustment of the elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This is called ascending resistance. This allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power. Using our adjustable pulley with elastic bands enable you to perform explosive exercises focused on optimizing strength and increasing power and speed.
Our Double Rack has a lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Double Pulley/Arms Rack
Tain with no limits
Having a Rack is already a great choice, but a Rack with Lever Arms and pulley is much more. The System can be used for bilateral or unilateral training, making them the perfect tool for isolating weaknesses or correct imbalance. They can be used for an extensive range of seated, standing or floor-based exercises including pressing, pushing, lifting and rowing.
Achieve results safely
Allow athletes to perform explosive movements with pulley and lever arms with much greater stability and control than usually with free weights. This offers superior safety for athletes moving large loads or when undergoing the rehabilitation process.
The Double Rack is fully compatible to all our accessories and is fully compatible with all our racks and rigs. You can easily bolt more racks together or create your own arrangement of the training layout and decide where to mount Arms or Pulleys. Options are limitless.
Double Pulley/Arms Rack Specifications
- Manufactured: Italy
- Material: Italian Steel, machined aluminium pulleys + polyethene sliding inserts
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Width: 414cm
- Height: 241cm
- Depth: 124cm
- Tubing size: 80 x 80cm
- Tubing Thickness: 3mm
- Foot-print: 414x76
- Positioning of the numbers: 35 laser-cut numbers for each upright
- Pull-up bar diameter: 33mm
- Product weight: 746kg
- Rack load capacity: 1500kg
- Bar hook set: Sandwich hook set with polyethene insert
- Set includes: 1x Pulley Rack, 1x Lever Arms Rack, Long Pull-up Bar, 8.8 certified bolts 24mm, nuts & washers. Barbell, bumper plates, benches and skid plates are not included and need to be purchased separately.
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General warranty: 3 years on the spring pin, plates, rods, bushings and bearings. Plastics and internal pads are consumable parts subject to wear and guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the entire system must be bolted securely to the floor.