What makes the Cable Tower
your best choice?
Little Space, many exercises
Standing 241 cm tall and a 150cm x 66cm footprint, the precision-built Younix Cable Tower offers an easily adjustable stand-alone column for a wide range of cable machine exercises, including rows, curls, tricep pushdowns, cable crossovers, and more.
A one hand handle and a Leather tricpes Strap are included standard with the Cable Tower. You can choose from our range of accessories (sold separately) that are compatible with the unit: straight bar, lat bar & knee attachment, ankle cuffs, triangle bar, resistance bands, ground mine, multi belt.
Durability & Quality
The Cable Tower is designed and manufactured in Italy. Machined aluminum pulleys, numbered uprights, and branded logo/color options. Each part is laser cut, powder-coated painted, checked, inspected and pre-mounted one by one before shipping out. Easy and fast to mount.
Power & Speed
The weight stack is equipped with a double hosting for adjustment of the elastic bands. The further you move the handle, the more tension the band creates. This is called ascending resistance. This allows velocity to change and accelerate exactly the way the body naturally works to increase power. Using our adjustable pulley with elastic bands enable you to perform explosive exercises focused on optimizing strength and increasing power and speed.
One of the easiest ways to save money is to buy equipment that lasts. The next best thing is to buy equipment with a lifetime warranty. Our bench has a lifetime warranty on the frame.
Welcome to Younix’s worry-free shopping. If your equipment hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, contact us within 14 days and get your money back.
Free delivery when you spend 299 EUR for countries in ZONE 1 and 599 EUR for countries in ZONE 2. See our shipping zone map here.
3 Reasons you should get the Cable Tower
Paint & detail
We have applied our revolutionary Younix Paint Armour, the first anti-microbial painting based on silver ion technology, to reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and virus by up to 99,9% providing permanent protection for the lifetime of your products.
Limitless training options
The different possible settings make this piece of equipment suitable to satisfy specific protocols and training programs for sports preparation, even at a high level. Also ideal for rehab, the pulley is the perfect solution for a wide range of users.
Grow your business
The Adjustable Pulley is here to stay. More and more people are seeing great results and are looking for this unique training solution. This machine takes up very little floor space, making it ideal for personal and rehabilitation studios as well as for any strength & conditioning gym..
Cable Tower Specifications
Designed and manufactured: Italy
- Frame Material: Italian Steel
- Handles material: Machined aluminum handles + polyethylene insert
- Finishing: Antimicrobial Matt wrinkle black powder-coated
- Tubing size: Fits on all our Rigs & Racks - 80 x 80 x 3 mm
- Hardware: 24 mm, 8.8
- Footprint: 150 x 74 cm (including upright base)
- Minimum Space Of Use: Height 241 x Depth 260 x Width 200 cm (you need around 5 square meters to use the Cable Tower in all its features including exercises with the lat machine kit, footplate, multiplanar, and sprint cable movements)
- Tower height: 241 cm
- Tower width: 150 cm
- Tower depth: 74 cm
- Pulling Ratio: 1:1 - Pull 10 Kg / Lift 10 Kg
- Net Pulling Weight: 60 Kg
Product weight: 218kg
- Set includes: 1x adjustable pulley, 1x bracings, 1x rubber handle, 1x straight bar.
- Not included: lat machine kit (lat bar & knee attachment)
- Frame warranty: Lifetime against bending or cracking of the steel frame
- General Warranty: Three years warranty on the blocks, pulley, plates, rods, and bearings. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Warning: For the safety of the equipment and the athletes using it, the Cable Tower must be bolted securely to the floor.